New York flagship department store Henri Bendel will host special event for Hayari Paris Perfumes 19 October 2013
New York flagship department store Henri Bendel will host special event for Hayari Paris Perfumes, with a special appearance of the French designer Nabil Hayari on Friday, October 25th from 4:30 to 6:30pm.
Eau de Parfum 1.7 Oz SRP: $145.00 Made in France
Mr. Nabil Hayari will make a personal appearance for the first time at Henri Bendel. Shoppers will be able to meet the French designer and discover his inspirations in the making of this fantastic trilogy of fragrances. Cocktails and Hayari Perfume infused French pastries will be serve during this event.
Hayari-Paris is a new French fragrance line which offers three scentsational perfumes: Only for Her, Broderie and Goldy. Their inspiration is found in the elegance and glamour of HAYARI Paris Couture House founded in 2009 by the designer Nabil Hayari.
The bottle and fragrance establish a perfect harmony between the opulence of a jewel and the fragility of a flower. The unique shape of the flacon with 12 facets and the glass cap have been assembled to couture standards. Each unit is numbered reflecting an exclusive purchase. The one-of-a-kind box opens as a blossoming flower.
Hayari-Paris Collection is available at Henri Bendel New York as well as in high end perfumeries and apothecaries.
On Saturday, October 26, dining on four delicious courses at Il Gattopardo, with the following speaker line-up:
- House of Sillage – David Rueda
- Just Bloom – Blair Bloom
- Maria Candida Gentile, Maitre Parfumeur
- Bergamot Box – Jason Fried
- Hayari Parfums – Nabil Hayari
- Ghost Food – Miriam Songster
- Mikey & Momo Aromaflage – Michael Fensterstock
- Family & Children’s Agency, Fairfield County – Stacy Holmen
- Make Perfume Not War – Vicken Arslanian
- Midnight Promise Giveaway – Gordon Schaye
- GoodSmellas – Carlos Powell, Rich Scardaville