Hayari on FASHION TV Interview by Hofit Golan for OK MAGAZINE pre-Oscar Party Los Angeles 13 April 2013
Hayari on FASHION TV Interview by Hofit Golan for OK MAGAZINE pre-Oscar Party Los Angeles.
On Fashion TV:
– Hofit Golan: I’m here with Melanie Mar, rocking an other fabulous frock, what are you wearing ?
– Melanie Mar: It’s Oscar’s week, and i’m wearing Hayari, he is a couture designer from Paris, he’s fabulous, because he ‘s been kind to me this week, he’s lent me gown after gown after gown… and look at this
– HG: I was saying to my friend, like this week, we consumed fashion the amount of gowns on my floor was like Harrod’s just blew up!
– MM: We are not complaining, i love Oscar week, it is fantastic
– HG: Do you love Fashion TV?
– MM: I love Fashion TV!
Since its inception in 1997, fashiontv has been setting the highest standards for excellence in fashion and lifestyle broadcasting.
The only TV equivalent to fashion print media appealing to everyone interested in fashion, style, beauty and trends, fashiontv understands and caters to its audience by providing original, unbiased and informative programming not available on other networks. A strong image and exceptional awareness of fashiontv’s brand projects a unique, cosmopolitan and a modern style allowing for influential partnerships with many global brands.
FashionTV is the global multimedia network leader in fashion and lifestyle content, broadcasting to over 60 satellites, 530 TV platforms, mobile, IPTV, and with over 20 million monthly views on YouTube.
FashionTV broadcasts in 193 countries to over 350 million households and 7 million public locations across the 5 continents. FashionTV is the only 24-hour fashion, beauty & lifestyle television station worldwide.
FashionTV has expanded its social media presence with millions of followers on Facebook, YouTube and Twitter.
On Facebook, FashionTV has a total fan base of over 1.6M users. FashionTV’s Facebook page averages over 12,000 new fans a week, and is the most “talked about” fan page of all TV channels on Facebook. On YouTube, FashionTV syndicates 45,000 videos across 18 channels with over 250,000 subscribers.
It was a night of glitz and glamour at the exclusive Feb. 22 party OK! threw at Hollywood’s Emerson Theater to celebrate the Oscars!